Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Non-Agency Signed Models

It amazes me when people think that I only shoot agency-signed models. This is far from the truth. If you do your research and navigate around the people I work with, you will be able tell who are agency-signed and who are not.

This collage is a good example of photos I've taken within a year. The models portrayed in this collage are not agency signed models as far as I know WHEN I WORKED with them. Some of them were just starting out and trying to build a portfolio. 


The lesson is don't be afraid to ask your photographer. But don't also sour grape if you got rejected. We all get rejected at some point in our lives.

Note: My collage app only allows 20 photos so I picked the random 20 I can put on my set.

#chicagophotographer #photography #model #chicago #photographer #mua #art #fashion #beauty #retoucher #hair #makeup #stylist #chicagomua #chicagohair #chicagostylist #agency #collage #notsigned #portfolio #learn #rejection


No comments:

Post a Comment